This position is part of a team tasked with the complete design of prestressed concrete tanks, accessories, and their related structures. As an AutoCAD drafter, you will be responsible for creating full sets of shop drawings which will be used by our construction personnel to build our tanks.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT is required
- Associates Degree specializing in drafting is preferred.
- Experience: 1+ years
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) preferred
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Prepare detailed drawing packages to perform all phases of construction including: concrete structures, piping, foundations, components, and accessories
- Utilize bid plans and library of typical details to produce drawings
- Work with Engineering Manager and Design Engineers to establish project requirements
- Update drawings based on redlines/markups from Design Engineers
- Produce preliminary bid drawings and conceptual drawings for the Sales and Estimating Departments
- Produce scale drawings for details or accessories
- Convert hand sketches into AutoCAD drawings
- Contribute to developing company’s standard design sheets and details
Benefits: The company provides many benefits to our employees, including but not limited to:
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Saving Account with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Matching Contribution
- Annual Incentive Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Preload is an Affirmative Action/EOE/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Employer
Resume and cover letter should be submitted to Gina Franke (GFranke@preload.com).