Concrete Decision Award 2019
PRELOAD LLC, the global leader in prestressed concrete tank design and construction, today announced the company’s inaugural Concrete Decision Award, a celebration of the communities and industries that are home to PRELOAD’s Top Tanks of 2019.
The Concrete Decision competition is an effort to bring positive attention to the important role that storage infrastructure improvement plays in communities, and the impact PRELOAD’s industry-leading prestressed tank design and construction team makes across the United States.
“We are proud to bring a spotlight to the communities that have been such great partners for PRELOAD,” said Ryan Harvey, Chief Executive Officer of PRELOAD. “Storage infrastructure projects have a major impact on the success and development of communities, and we are intrigued to see which of our 2018 tanks will prevail as the Concrete Decision 2018 Top Tank.”
The following communities and tanks are in the running for the 2018 Concrete Decision competition. To cast your vote, visit PRELOAD.com/2019-poll:
- Allen, TX – (2) 13.5 MG Water Storage Tanks
- Elgin, TX – 4.0 MG Water Storage Tank
- Grand Lake, CO – 0.30 MG Ground Water Storage Tank
- Groton, CT – 2.20 MG Water Storage Tank
- Lake Charles, LA – 2.0 MG Water Storage Tank
- Madison, CT – 1.3 MG Water Storage Tank
- McKinney, TX (Redbud) – 8.0 MG Water Storage Tank
- McKinney, TX (Virginia Pkwy) – 6.73 MG Water Storage Tank
- North Liberty, IA – 0.75 MG Water Storage Tank
- Poughkeepsie, NY – (2) 2.5 MG Water Storage Tanks
- San Antonio, TX – 10.09 MG Water Storage Tank
- San Juan, TX – 2.0 MG Water Storage Tank
- Sellereburg, IN – 2.2 MG Ground Water Storage Tank
- Stigler, OK – 0.5 MG Water Storage Tank
PRELOAD will make a $3,000 donation on behalf of the winning tank and an additional $1,500 donation on behalf of the first-runner-up to Water for People, an international not-for-profit that brings safe water to communities in nine countries. The winning tank and community will also have their tank featured on PRELOAD’s Website and be part of a custom commemorative vest patch worn by The Water Buffalos, a group that hosts a charitable motorcycle ride across the country that raises funds for various clean water projects and organizations.