Responsible for facilitating communications and coordination between the field, engineers, subcontractors, vendors and accounting to assist in meeting the project schedule and the safe construction of our prestressed concrete tank structures with the highest quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Full involvement in tank construction from project start to completion.
- Assist and transmit submittal packages with the assistance of our Engineering Department.
- Prepare project schedules.
- Attend site visits and monthly construction progress meetings to assess project construction.
- Make visits to the site to ensure the safe and high quality construction of our projects.
- Interface with Subcontractors, Engineers and Owners.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of AutoCAD, Database software; Internet software; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software, DOCUWARE, and Word Processing software.
Preload is the inventor of wire-wound prestressed concrete tanks. Since 1930, Preload has been the leader in the design and construction of wire-wound prestressed concrete tank structures for water storage, wastewater treatment and storage, thermal energy storage and industrial uses. The Preload Team is a group of enthusiastic and energetic individuals who are dedicated to the safe construction of the highest quality storage tanks which offer the lowest cost of ownership and greatest durability of any other product available. We offer our team members a competitive wage based on experience and qualifications as well as an excellent benefit package which includes medical insurance, a 401(k) plan, and other benefits.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Drug testing is required.
“Preload, LLC supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V”