Concrete Decision Award 2022
2022 Concrete Decision Award Top Tank - Vote now!
PRELOAD Opens Voting for the Concrete Decision Award 2022 Top Tank
PRELOAD, the industry leader in prestressed concrete tanks, celebrates the impact clean water plays in communities with the Concrete Decision Award; will make a $3,000 donation to Water for People
Louisville, KY – PRELOAD LLC, the global leader in prestressed concrete tank design and construction, today marks the company’s fourth Concrete Decision™ Award, which is a celebration of the communities and industries that are home to PRELOAD’s Top Tanks of 2022.
Furthermore, the Concrete Decision competition aims to bring positive attention to the vital role that storage infrastructure improvement plays in communities and the impact PRELOAD’s industry-leading prestressed tank design and construction team make across the United States.
“Each year, we proudly spotlight the communities that have been such great partners for PRELOAD,” said Ryan Harvey, Chief Executive Officer of PRELOAD. “Storage infrastructure projects are essential for the success and development of many communities. These projects impact thousands upon thousands of lives daily. We are incredibly intrigued to see which of our 2022 tanks will prevail as the Concrete Decision 2022 Top Tank!”
The following communities and tanks are running for the 2022 Concrete Decision Award competition. The competition is open from June 13th-27th! To cast your vote, click here.
Our 20 Participating Tanks:
• Colorado Springs, CO – (2) 0.25 MG Finished Water Tanks
• Princeton, TX – 4.0 MG Finished Water Tank
• Fairfax, IA – 0.5 MG Finished Water Tank
• Highland Heights, KY – 1.4 MG Waste Equalization Basin
• Eden Prairie, MN – 4.0 MG Finished Water Tank
• Fairview, TX – 1.5 MG Finished Water Tank
• Batesville, IN – 1.0 MG Finished Water Tank
• Spring, TX – 1.24 MG Finished Water Tank
• Eagle Pass, TX – 1.5 & 2.0 MG Finished Water Tanks
• Arcadia, NY – 2.0 MG Finished Water Tank
• Lincoln, AR – 3.0 MG Finished Water Tank
• Burleson, TX – 2.0 MG Finished Water Tank
• Boise, ID – 1.13 MG Clearwell
• Adel. IA – 0.75 MG Finished Water Tank
• Mobile, AL – (2) 10.0 MG Waste Equalization Basins
• Midlothian, TX – 3.0 MG Finished Water Tank
• Conroe, TX – 1.0 MG Finished Water Tank
• Amagansett, NY – 0.9 MG Finished Water Tank
• The Woodlands, TX – 2.26 MG Finished Water Tank
• Fredericksburg, TX – (3) 1.0 MG Finished Water Tanks
Also, PRELOAD will make a $3,000 donation on behalf of the winning tank and community to Water for People. This international not-for-profit brings safe water to communities in nine countries. The winning tank and community will also have their tank featured on PRELOAD’s Website and be part of a custom commemorative vest patch worn by The Water Buffalos. This group hosts a charitable motorcycle ride across the country that raises funds for various clean water projects and organizations. We thank you for your participation and support during our annual Concrete Decision Award!
Finally, celebrating this event each year brings new excitment to the communities and crews who’s projects we showcase. The last three years winners are showcased below.
PRELOAD is the global pioneer of wire-wound prestressed concrete storage tanks, with more than 3,700 tanks completed. Since our first wire-wound prestressed concrete tank was constructed in the 1940s, we continue to be recognized as the innovator in our industry. PRELOAD serves clients across the United States with offices in Kentucky, New York, Texas, and Massachusetts. For more information, visit our website, and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
PRELOAD names Eden Prairie, MN Winner of the 2022 Concrete Decision Award, Top Tank of the Year
2022 produced some fantastic tanks for Preload. What better way to end this event than by announcing the annual Concrete Decision ...READ MORE
90 Years of PRELOAD’s History – How it Began.
The Idea Preload’s history opens in the early 1930s with a small group of pioneering engineers exploring the possibility of ...READ MORE