Must possess in-depth knowledge of all construction activities required to build a wire-wrapped prestressed concrete tank and be able to manage a crew to accomplish construction on time and within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Show the commitment, knowledge and ability to adhere to company safety standards, and to maintain a safe workplace with no direct supervision;
- Leadership skills to lead a group or several groups;
- Complete various paperwork items for the project as required, including field training, quality control and safety forms.
- Be capable of forming and managing crews in the proper performance of all operations required of tank construction with no direct supervision;
- Have ample experience and familiarity with constructing a complete tank;
- Be able to read and understand company working drawings, with minimal assistance, so as to properly layout and construct a complete tank;
- Have the skill to meet, or beat, the company’s budgeted cost, time schedule and quality standards for complete tank construction with no direct supervision;
- Accurately perform required administrative functions with no direct supervision;
- Be capable of speaking and reading the English language to the extent necessary to meet the above-listed requirements;
- Prove to be loyal and honest to the company.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, sketches, shipping lists, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively with Area Manager, Project Engineer, and other team members.
Preload is the inventor of wire-wound prestressed concrete tanks. Since 1930, Preload has been the leader in the design and construction of wire-wound prestressed concrete tank structures for water storage, wastewater treatment and storage, thermal energy storage and industrial uses. The Preload Team is a group of enthusiastic and energetic individuals who are dedicated to the safe construction of the highest quality storage tanks which offer the lowest cost of ownership and greatest durability of any other product available. We offer our team members a competitive wage based on experience and qualifications as well as an excellent benefit package which includes medical insurance, a 401(k) plan, and other benefits.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Drug testing is required.
“Preload, LLC supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V”